You are so welcome here! I am excited to introduce you to the Jump In! area where you will find access to our monthly live workshops, and our Learning Community Forum. In addition each month I will prepare some new material in the form of a podcast, video or slide presentation for you to access whenever you like.
A huge part of this experience is the Learning Community where you will help build a safe and warm culture in which everyone is welcome and encouraged to keep journeying towards their future self, the person they were made to be… that place of deep fulfillment.
This is definitely one of those times that you will get out of the experience in measure, what you put in; so do make the most of each aspect of this amazing opportunity!
I can’t wait to get to know you and encourage you on your journey.
Over the course of a year we will be covering a range of topics through our workshops and the additional podcasts and other materials I produce. Each part of what we go through will fall into one of the 5 Essential areas for living a fulfilled life that is sustainable. I have designed things so that you can start the journey at any point and see it through, and so that even if you only stay with us for three months, that time will be well worth it for you. I am so excited to be sharing this journey with you!
Essentially we will spend time looking at the practice, theology and science of each of the 5 Essentials:
Our Relationship With God and Ourselves:
– we will take a closer look at anthropology from a Judaeo-Christian point of view (ie what it means to be a flourishing human being according to God’s design).
– we will explore what it means to practice the way of Jesus in our different contexts.
– we will cover some basic science that will help us enrich this aspect of our lives.
– you can deepen and strengthen your relationship with God and your self-awareness.
Our Future Self:
– we will explore further what human flourishing looks like from the perspective of His Story.
– we will look at some of the insights from science that will help us harmonise with God’s work in our lives.
– you will develop a clear picture of who you want to be; meet your Future Self!
Knowing Our Story:
– we will look at how our past impacts the way we see ourselves, others, God and life itself; and how that shapes our relationships.
– we will explore the great themes of Forgiveness and Redemption both from a theological perspective and a psycho-social perspective.
– you will gain greater confidence and joy in your unique story, and freedom in sharing it.
A Purpose Outside of Ourselves:
– we will look at how our life focus and the way we see the world is changed by being an apprentice of Jesus.
– we will see how, once again, science observes that harmonising with God’s ways leads to both our own personal flourishing and that of those around us.
– you will have increased clarity around your call and purpose, and the meaning of your life.
– we will explore some of the practices and rhythms that characterise an apprentice of Jesus and therefore enable us to sustain a flourishing life.
– we will explore how to make important choices and decisions; like how to choose which goals to aim for.
– we will explore some of the best practices when it comes to planning how our goals and choices will be implemented over time.
– we will learn when we need to, and how to, have difficult conversations that reinforce boundaries and release ourselves and those around us into the future that God has for us.
– you will take greater, active authorship over your story!
This month’s workshop is actually a bonus for the Jump In! community! As always we will cover some key material, building on what we have already done in the Paddlers area, but we will also spend a few moments setting up for the months ahead.
Workshop Date: 27th March 9am (London) Click here to join live on the day.